Coco sweet 16m2 + awning
The 3-star campsite, Saint Paul, located in Lyons-la-Forêt near Rouen in Normandy offers 2 Coco Sweets, a cross between a tent and a mobile home. This new concept is a comfortable holiday home offering a sleek design and plenty of comfort.
So what is a coco sweet ?
It is a small holiday home which sleeps up to 4 people, without a bathroom or water, comprising a kitchen corner hooked up to the electrics, and a terrace. They are located near the shower block. These cosy, fun tents are a modern alternative and are perfectly equipped for a comfortable family holiday.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed 140x190
- 1 living area which sleeps 2 people ( 2 beds 70x190)
- 1 kitchen and dining area comprising electric hob, fridge, microwave, coffee machine and kettle
- No bathroom or toilet, but located near the shower block
- 1 terrace with garden furniture and awning
- Quilts and pillows provided
- Barbecue on request
- Electric heating
Photos for illustration purposes only